Sunday, August 19, 2012

A year ago this weekend....

The puppies started leaving for their new homes.  Where did the year go?  I cried with each and every one of them, even the ones I knew I would see on a regular basis.  Heck, even the ones that I co-own with long-time friends!  Yeah, I'm pretty pathetic ;o).  I love my grandpuppies.

Here's Honor at the Richmond Dog Fancier's show up in Dixon earlier this month.  She's grown into a beautiful girl and has 11 of the 15 points it takes to finish her Championship title.
( l-r) - Honor, their "step-mother" Miley, Honor's mom Laurie, and Hacker swimming at a friends pool.  The girls love the water, Hacker's still not so sure.

 Hacker earned his first major in June at the Contra Costa KC show in Vallejo.  He now has 12 points towards his Championship title.

Sweet Harley is doing his snoopy imitation on his dog house.  He looks pretty proud of himself!  Handsome boy.

Stella with her mom, Karen at the Dalmatian Club of America's national specialty show in Tulsa last May.  She's taking a trip with us up to Seattle for the Puget Sound specialty soon.

Miss Pepper, sweet baby girl, sitting nicely for a treat.  I miss my grandbabies!


Looking forward to some updated pics of all the puppies soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment