Monday, March 5, 2012

A four point major for Honor!

Laurie, Honor and Miley took a trip down to Arizona for the Dalmatian specialty show down there.  Miley was Best of Opposite Sex at three of the five days and Select Bitch two of the days.  On Friday our little Honie was Winner's Bitch and Best of Winners for a four point major!  This was out of the 6-9 puppy classes.  I am soooo very proud of them!  I was doing the happy dance at work after that phone call - of course most of my co-workers don't have a clue about what I'm saying but were all very thrilled for us none the less.  ;o)  On Sunday Honie was Reserve Winner's Bitch.  Such a great weekend!  So proud of them!

3 comments:

  1. I might add--they both looked great and had such fun!! Was so nice to see them and meet Laurie. Sorry you weren't there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tana! And congrats to you and "uncle Brady" on that BOB win! Maybe next year we'll make it down there. Sounds like a fun cluster of shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be great fun next year. I love those shows-and of course-I love the warm weather.

      Delete