Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to my 12 year old puppies!

Well, I didn't get back yesterday to post about Golden Gate Kennel Club and now today it's grandpa Hayden's 12th birthday!   Where has the time gone?  It seems like only yesterday when he was born right here.

Hayden through the years.

In 2001 he did a photo shoot.  If I remember correctly he was Mr. July that year.  ;o) 

 In 2006 Hayden completed his Obedience Trial Championship title, or "OTCH".  He was only the 9th Dalmatian in history to earn this title and the very first Bred-By OTCH.
 In 2009 Hayden earned 4 agility titles.  This was the picture taken when he completed his "OA" or Open Standard title.

And this is from tonight.  Hayden's thoughts when I told him he had to share his tuna treat cupcakes with his daughter and grandkids.
Happy birthday to my Baby Boy Hayden,
his brother Hobie and sister May! 

1 comment: