Saturday, December 10, 2011

Who needs toys?

...when you have the cardboard tubes from gift wrap, paper towels or toilet paper?  Or even a plain cardboard box.


The puppies went to work with me on Thursday.  I keep a couple of crates in the warehouse for days when I need any of them to come with me.  It's a definite perk that's worth more than $$.  At break time I had to wrap a couple of Christmas gifts; I used the last of the roll so I gave it to them and they went to town!  I grabbed my Blackberry and taped them but for some reason this Blogger site won't let me upload it - and neither will YouTube.  :o(  when they started on a cardboard box I took a couple of still pics too..... and that's when they had to go back in their crates and I had to clean up my office.  Sillies.

TommieMommy is healing well from her surgery last week.  By the second day she thought she was ready to rock-n-roll so I've had to enforce some quietness with her.  Stitches will come out next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment